Tuesday, August 1, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays New Release Week - Day 1

Hello there, friends!    CAS-ual Fridays has a brand new release happening later this week, and today is day one of the sneak peeks!   Today we are introducing the stamp set, Flower-case.  Michele has given us a whole floral alphabet, how cool is that?!  I combined Flower-case and a few existing stamp sets to customize a card for a friend going through a hard time....
This is a (nearly) one layer card, so it's perfect for mailing!  I began by lining up my letters (so easy!) and stamping with Versafine Black Onyx, then heat embossing with clear embossing powder.   I stamped the letters again onto some Post-It paper and cut them out to create masks.  The masks were adhered over the embossed letters, and then  I stamped the paint swoosh from Breathe over top of the letters using Catherine Pooler Designs inks in a rainbow of colors.

I carefully removed the masks and voila!   I heat embossed a supporting sentiment from Calm & Loving to finish off the card.

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the next big reveal!    See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!