Wednesday, August 2, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day 2

Welcome back for day number two of CAS-ual Friday's August release!   I think a lot of you with little girls are going to just ADORE today's stamp set called Tutu - isn't it sweet?

I created a watercolor background for my ballerina using Catherine Pooler Designs ink pads - they blend beautifully with water!   Once the background piece was dry, I stamped the ballerina and the sentiment with VersaFine Black Onyx ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I cut the piece out with a stitched rectangle die and also added some scalloped edges, inking once again with the CP ink to get a perfect match.   I adhered the scallop pieces to the watercolor cardstock, then adhered the entire piece with foam tape onto a piece of black gingham patterned paper.


For a sparkly finishing touch, I added a few floral gems to the beautiful ballerina's topknot!

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!  We have TWO more stamp sets to share with you before everything hits the CAS-ual Fridays shop on Thursday - and remember when you do your shopping, use my code, KIMBERLY2017, and you'll save 15%!!    Yay!  See you again tomorrow, crafty friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!