Monday, August 21, 2017

CAS Rainbow Butterflies

Hello, crafty friends!   Can you believe we are nearing the end of August?   Time is flying so fast - my kids will soon be back in school - it's hard to believe!  In the meantime, I've been able to get in some crafting time while the kids are at sports practice.   I had this beautiful stamp set from Flora & Fauna sitting on my desk and couldn't wait to ink it up!
I inked the back side of the butterfly stamp and stamped a row of colorful butterfly shapes along the side of my card.   I went back and added the actual butterfly stamp with the details using Versafine Black Onyx.   I wanted to keep the whole card pretty CAS, so I heat embossed the sentiment and cut the strip on a diagonal.    Easy peasy!

Hope you are all enjoying the last days of summer!   Stay tuned later in the week for something fun....

This card is for the following challenge:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Kimberly :-) I love the coloured butterflies, what a great idea to use the back of the stamp!! and the CAS design isperfect! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!