Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Winnie & Walter 3rd Birthday Bash - Cute Critter Challenge

Today's challenge card is for the Cute Critters challenge over on the Winnie & Walter blog!   I've had these adorable penguins since before the holidays, and finally got a chance to use them - haha!

penguin card by Kimberly Rendino | Winnie & Walter | Nuvo Glimmer Paste | handmade card | cardmaking | stenciling | penguins | papercraft | papercrafting

I stenciled my background with Nuvo Glimmer Paste and added some color to the sky with Distress Inks.   I stamped the penguin trio directly on the card, but I also stamped it again on another piece of paper.   After coloring it with Copics and fussy cutting it out, I attached an Action Wobbler and adhered it right over top of the image stamped on the card base.    These guys look so cute when they wiggle!!   I'm also entering this card in the "Stencil" challenge! :)

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!