Thursday, February 2, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Release Week - Day #2

Welcome back for day two of CAS-ual Fridays release week!   We've got some "groovy" stamps to show you today!   These can be used to create a retro, groovy card, or just a simple and pretty floral - so versatile!

Love You card by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | flower power | Valentine card | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

First up is Flower Power.   I love this set!!!    There are so many ways to use these stamps.  I wanted to create a Valentine card with several of the words included in the stamp set.   I went with a light pink, bright pink and purple color scheme and I used my Zig watercolor markers to get the look.   I didn't do much shading, I just chose a light color for each word and then a darker color to go back in and add accents to the flowers.   I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle marker and Glossy accents to the letters for even more impact.   The edges were embossed with holographic glitter for some awesome sparkle!

Peace, Love & Happiness card by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | Prismacolor | handmade card | papercraft | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Next up is Peace Out!   This stamp set has a super fun peace sign included as well as some great sentiments.   Here I chose to use the large Peace sentiment, and I colored it in with Prismacolor pencils on a dark grey card base.  I added Nuvo drops to the centers of the flowers as well.   For the background, I heat embossed the flowers from both Peace Out & Flower Power with black sparkle embossing powder from Wow.

We have two more days of reveals before it's time to shop!    I hope you'll come back again tomorrow!!  


If you feel the urge to shop BEFORE the release, go ahead and use code KIMBERLY2017 to save 15%!  (Don't worry!   The code will be good on release day too!)


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!