Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Flamin-go Together!

Hi guys!   I'm up on the Butterfly Reflections, Ink. blog today with a fun card using the new Lawn Fawn stamp set, Flamingo Together!   This stamp set is so stinkin' cute!    I love the sweet flamingo lovebirds!

lawn fawn | flamingos | flamingo | flamingo together | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card | papercraft | cardmaking

I'm also entering my card in the latest Lawnscaping Challenge - Off Kilter!   I thought the sentiment on a curved angle, along with the cool cover-up fit the bill nicely!   Click the graphic to play along!

4 comments:

  1. A really cute card. I love the background and all the colors you used. This Flamingo Together stamp set is so cute, I have it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute! Love that colorful wave background. Awesome idea. The perfect backdrop for your pretty flamingos. This card screams Spring Break to me. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I really love the layout and colors, the flamingos are so cute! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colors and that die is brilliant for a background! Thanks for joining us over at the Lawnscaping Challenge!! - Jess

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!