Saturday, June 6, 2015

Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop!


Hello fellow coffee lovers!   I'm so excited that it's time for the SUMMER Coffee Lovers Bloghop!  It's always a ton of fun to participate in these hops and to check out everyone's awesome creations!   I'm super late getting my entry in - last I checked there were over 200 cards already!   That's a lot of coffee, peeps!

Coffee card by Kimberly Rendino | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Here's my contribution....I went with Starbucks green....love it!   I stamped on kraft and colored with Inktense pencils.   The center stitched rectangle (from Lawn Fawn) is layered for dimension.  I wish I could tell you who made the stamps, but I have no clue!  I've had them in my stash for ages.   

Hmmm....now I'm thinking about Starbucks.   And a S'mores Frappuccino.   Oh man, could I go for one of those right now!   Have you seen the adorable mini size they have now?  It's perfect and I don't feel so guilty for having one, lol!   

Enjoy the rest of the weekend and have fun hopping along!!






38 comments:

  1. so totally cute.. love those images.. fun designing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the green, such a calming look to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all the green...my favorite color and what fun stamps!
    Thanks for linking up to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and your little heart. Fun card. Now I want a coffee....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doggone if you didn't make me want to get up and go to SB!! : ) Fab SB green and LOVE that heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sentiment, you made a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Kimberly, love all the green, nice design! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorbs makes me want to go to Starbucks right now

    ReplyDelete
  9. your color combo is adorable
    really beautifully made love that combo of mug and coffee cup
    great card

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the colors you used~ gorgeous card:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could go for an iced caramel macchiato right about now, lol! Sweet card. Love those chevrons and the stitched dies on your main panel. Great card. And Starbucks green?? Oh yes! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this cute card and the green background paper is so fun! Love the glossy accents

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow and amazing card really love this.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! The stamps are Fiskars I think. I have the exact same set and used them on a card I posted in the coffee hop today! We both even glossied up the heart! Great minds! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah!!!! Thanks!!! I'm off to peek at your card now, Nance!!!

      Delete
  15. Those Smores frapps are absolutely divine, aren't they?! Speaking of divine, I love this sweet card and the glossy heart. I have this set and it's one of my faves. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is perfect! LOVE that sentiment that goes so well with the coffee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Love the color combination. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card with great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. How clever sentiment. And you've used my favorite colors for this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card! Love this stamp set, I have it too! Thanks for sharing! ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE the way you colored your card. Makes me want to run to Starbucks right now!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the dies you used! Makes me want to collect more coffee stamps. And the green is adorable, Starbucks for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  23. super cute, love that stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love the emerald green in this card

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great shading, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Loving this in all the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card...I have this set and now youve inspired me to break it out again!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh these are great stamps, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute! Love the Starbucks color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  30. And this is a perfect card!!! TFS Kimberly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. The stamp set is Fiskars Late Love

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!