Thursday, June 11, 2015

Lunchbox Notes!


Hi guys!   I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today with these cute li'l lunchbox notes.   I was in the mood to create something smaller scale, so these notes were the perfect thing!   I'm sure my daughter will love finding them in her lunch bag.

For this first note I used the cute tiny hot air balloons and the cloud from Newton Dreams of Paris.    The embossed sentiment is from Delightful Doxies.  Of course there's some Wink of Stella on the hot air balloons for shimmer!!

This next note also features the Delightful Doxies stamp set for both the kite and the sentiment.

These were quick and easy to make....the only thing I did that took any time at all was masking the clouds so they'd appear in the background.   

Have a great day.....and I'll see you next week for the June NND sneaks and reveal!  Woo-hoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!