Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Will ZOO Be Mine?


Hi there!   I'm back today with a cute Valentine's Day card featuring Newton's Nook Designs!


I just love the adorable animal print hearts in the Wild About Zoo stamp set.   I lined up all three of the hearts and stamped them with Versamark.  I (very carefully) coated each heart with embossing powder - Ranger Black, Zing Bronze and Ranger Liquid Platinum - and heat set.   The sentiment is also heat embossed in black.   I liked the simple look of this Valentine, especially for a man, so the only thing I added was a simple baker's twine bow.   I had the perfect zebra print paper in my stash, so I mounted everything to a red card base - and that completed the card!

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. This card is adorable! Love the CAS design and the heat embossing looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!