Sunday, February 1, 2015

Cure for the Monday Blues Challenge Card!


Ooooh, now isn't this inspiration photo delicious!    When I saw Taheera's Cure for the Monday Blues challenge this week, I HAD to play along!    

Flower card by Kimberly Rendino | Kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Those awesome decorations along with the flowers in the foreground were my inspiration for this card.   I used punches to create the flowers out of tissue paper and Papertrey cardstock, and the leaf die is PTI's Turning a New Leaf. The centers are done with Viva Decor pens.  The bright colors make me happy!!   

If you have a chance today to get inky, you can play along with the challenge HERE!

1 comment:

  1. Love those bright flowers, and that the inspiration kept speaking to you! Thank you *so* much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues - twice!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!