Thursday, February 11, 2016

Watercolor Emboss Resist


I'm playing along with another Papertrey Ink 9th Anniversary challenge - for this one we had to grab and gather supplies in five minutes - and we had to use everything we gathered!  I took inspiration from one of Dawn's release cards, so I knew what I had to gather (is that cheating?  oops!)

doilies | handmade card | watercolor | papertrey ink | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
I stamped and heat embossed the doilies from the vault set Delightful Doilies in white on watercolor paper.   I added color with my Zig Clean Color Water Brush markers and heat embossed a sentiment from Winter Woods onto a strip of black cardstock.   I mounted the entire panel to a Raspberry Fizz top folding card base.   I had gathered the sequins, so I had to use them, but I'm not sure I'm in love with that look, lol!

Hope you've enjoyed my card!   See you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! I love these beautiful colours!!!! This card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!