Monday, February 8, 2016

Winnie & Walter 2nd Birthday Bash - Color Challenge!




I'm back today with another card for the Winnie & Walter 2nd Birthday Bash....this one uses the color challenge from Heather.   I stamped the Do You See What I See mini stamp in Versafine Black Onyx and heat embossed it with clear EP.   I used Copic markers in the colors of the challenge - aqua, coral & lime - and shaded heavily from the bottom right, and gradually going lighter as I reached the upper left.
gradient coloring | thank you card | winnie & walter | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | cubes

I spent quite a bit of time trying to get the coloring just right, so I kept the rest of the card simple.   I used the Thanks sentiment, die cut from from The Big, The Bold & You digital cut files, and adhered it at the bottom of my piece.   I added thin strips of black cardstock at the top and bottom of the card and that finished things off nicely!  

Hope you've enjoyed this card!  Be sure to check out the Winnie & Walter 2nd Birthday Bash blog post for details on how you can play along with all of the challenges as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!