Sunday, February 7, 2016

Winnie & Walter's 2nd Birthday Bash - Rainbow Challenge


Can you believe the weekend is almost over already!?   I had a chance to craft a few cards this weekend for Winnie & Walter's Belated 2nd B-day bash.  I started with Vanessa's rainbow challenge, because I can't resist rainbow colors!   

ombre stamping | winnie & walter | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com
I got my hands on the new Hero Arts Neon Ombre inks and I couldn't wait to put them to use!   How awesome do those circles from Scenery: Bigger Bang Confetti look done in ombre?    I love it!   I used the tiny diamond from Scenery: Big Bang Confetti for this card as well.   I love that this card is basically one layer as well - the only dimension comes from layering the main panel on some black cardstock!   

I want to wish Winnie & Walter a very Happy Birthday - your stamps continue to be some of the go-to's in my craft room!  Keep up the great work, Shay!



2 comments:

  1. This is such a happy, colorful card, Kimberly!! LOVE it so much! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!