Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Winnie & Walter 2nd Birthday Bash - Background Paper

I'm back with yet another card for Winnie & Walter's 2nd Birthday Bash Challenge.   This card is for the Create Your Own Background challenge with Gayatri.
layered flowers | winnie & walter | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card
I used stamps from the Bigger Bang Flurries & Big Bang Flurries stamp sets to create layered flowers.   I filled in the white space with extra tiny flowers.   I had the leftover negative from the 'Thanks' cut file I used on my card the other day sitting on my desk and it was the perfect bold greeting for this bright background!  

Check out the W&W 2nd Birthday Bash Challenge if you haven't done so already!   I'll be back tomorrow for the first day of Newton's Nook Designs' February release!   Be sure to stop back and check out the awesome new stamp sets that will be released this Friday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!