Tuesday, May 15, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays May Release - Day 2

Hey, crafty friends!   Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I've got a cheerful card to share with you today using the new Best Day Ever stamps and Best Day Fri-dies from CAS-ual Fridays!
I started by stamping the flowers in grey ink on grey cardstock for a tone-on-tone look.   I stamped that awesome large sentiment in bold black.   The leaf die cuts are from the new Garden Fri-Dies set, and the flowers, which were stamped on colored cardstock with coordinating ink, are from the Best Day Fri-Dies.


That's all for me today, but be sure to stop by again tomorrow for more new release goodness!

The new release is in the CAS-ual Fridays store NOW, so if you want to head over and do some shopping, be sure to use the code KIMBERLYSENTME to save 15%!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!