Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays January Release - Day 3

Hi crafty friends!   I'm sharing more of CAS-ual Fridays' new release with you today - first up is the brand new stamp set Time For Coffee!

I stamped a bunch of the coffee clocks on a piece of lavender cardstock, then added a heat embossed sentiment strip accented by a die cut coffee mug (from Coffee Cup Fri-Dies).   I added the Coffee sentiment, also from the Coffee Cup Fri-Dies, die cut twice, for more impact!


Next we've got Hot Coffee, a stamp set that has THE most hilarious coffee sentiments I've ever seen!!  I chose the middle fingers sentiment, because honestly, that sounds like a lot of days in my world, ha ha!!!!!!    I added a (partial) coffee mug die cut from Coffee Cup Fri-Dies to finish off the card.

The code KIMBERLYSENTME will save you 15% on your purchase at CAS-ual Fridays - it's good on anything and everything in the store, so feel free to use it at any time throughout the year!  See you again tomorrow for some more inspiration with the new January release!

2 comments:

  1. Your shaded coffee in purple is so fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...love them both! Love the plaid in the first one and that sweet mug in your 2nd one.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!