Sunday, November 5, 2017

Harvest Ink Blending

Hi crafty friends!   I'm stopping by today with a colorful Fall card that is super easy to make, plus is nice and flat for mailing!   Gotta love those!

I began by masking a circle on my card base.   Next, I cut some wave shapes out of some additional masking paper and fit them together, covering the circle.   I removed one piece at a time, adding color with Distress Inks.   I like how the colors blend into each other a bit, but not too much.   I stamped and heat embossed the wheat from CAS-ual Fridays' Amber Waves with gold embossing powder and stamped the sentiment (also from Amber Waves) by bending it slightly on my stamp block to get just the right curve.  I added a skinny strip of gold foil paper down the right edge of the card to give things a finished look!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today!   Just a reminder - you can always save 15% in the CAS-ual Fridays store by using my special code, KIMBERLY2017!  

Enjoy what is left of the weekend, and I'll see you again soon!


1 comment:

  1. I have that set & absolutely love this card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!