Monday, February 4, 2019

More Than Words Can Say....Plus a SALE!

Good morning, crafty friends!  Today I've got a colorful Valentine card to share with you, and I also wanted to let you know about an awesome sale over at Lil' Inker Designs!   


I used the gorgeous Love You More Than Words die to create this card.   I started by using a couple shades of alcohol ink on some Yupo paper, then I die cut the heart from the inked Yupo - super simple!    I adhered the die cut onto a  black background that I added the fun stitched heart detail to with the new Quilted Stitched All Hearts die.    I used some of the leftover Yupo to create a mat for the stitched heart panel.


I hope you've enjoyed my card!    Now - about that sale I mentioned!   With a $25 purchase, you will receive the Love You Much border die for FREE!  And....there's a sale category over at LID as well, so be sure to check out lots of goodies at 25% off!  (Prices will reflect the discount in your shopping cart.)  Have a great week everyone!



LID SUPPLIES USED

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!