Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy Haunts!

Hello there!!   It's my turn on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today, and since we're into October , it was definitely time to break out the Halloween stamps!!   Here's my card!

Halloween Card by Kimberly Rendino | Newton's Nook Designs | handmade card | tags | spider | graveyard | glitter embossing | stamping | clear stamps | papercraft

I used images from Newton's Perfect Pumpkin  and Spooky Street on my die cut tags  (from Tags Times Two).   I stamped in black Versafine and then used a black glitter embossing powder over the top for some awesome sparkle!!    

Halloween Card by Kimberly Rendino | Newton's Nook Designs | handmade card | tags | spider | graveyard | glitter embossing | stamping | clear stamps | papercraft


I added some Halloween twine from Doodlebug, and an awesome three dimensional spider sticker I found in my stash from several years back to complete this fun Halloween card!   

I hope you've enjoyed my card today - have you started crafting for Halloween yet?

CHALLENGES


2 comments:

  1. hello kimberly! this si adorable, super fun color combo! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect for Halloween! I love the colors, the sparkle and the way you used the images! Thanks so much for the awesome inspiration today!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!