Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Happy Harvest

Hello!   Today I have a card to share using the awesome Falling Into Autumn stamp set from Newton's Nook.   To really let the stamps shine, I kept my background simple.

autumn leaves | fall | stamping | cardmaking | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | newton's nook | watercolor | distress ink | distress ink smooshing | colorblocking | papercraft | clear stamps | handmade card

I smooshed several shades of Distress Ink onto a small stamp block and spritzed with water.   I pressed the stamp block onto my watercolor paper and carefully lifted.   I did this four times with a variety of Distress Ink colors.   Once the ink had dried, I stamped several of the leaf images as well as a sentiment from Falling Into Autumn with brown ink.

autumn leaves | fall | stamping | cardmaking | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | newton's nook | watercolor | distress ink | distress ink smooshing | colorblocking | papercraft | clear stamps | handmade card


I finished the card by trimming the watercolor paper down and creating a 5.5 x 5.5 square card.  

Hope you've enjoyed my card today - thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!