Friday, August 19, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Product Spotlight - Bold Banners

Happy Friday, everyone!   This month I'm guesting with Whimsy Stamps and today I'm focusing on their new Bold Banners stamp set and Bold Banners dies!

banner sentiment | banner | stitched dies | whimsy stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft

 I wanted to use the banner dies as a design element for my entire card, so I cut a variety of banners out from different patterned and solid papers.   I adhered them across a black piece of cardstock leaving just enough of a gap between them to create a diamond-like space.   I added some clear rhinestones to the "diamond" areas.   I stamped the sentiment with Versafine black ink onto one of the banners, taping off the ends so that it only extended between the stitched lines.   I then added clear embossing powder over the top and heat embossed.   I adhered the sentiment banner on foam tape for some added dimension.
banner sentiment | banner | stitched dies | whimsy stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft
I hope you've enjoyed my card!!   I'll be back again next week spotlighting another new stamp set from Whimsy Stamps.   Have a FABULOUS weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!