Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Party Time & Winner!


Hi there!   I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I'm stopping by today with a card using supplies from Newton's Nook Designs!  
newton's nook designs | confetti | shaker card | birthday | birthday card | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | papercraft | cardmaking

I used the Garden Window die to cut a rectangle from my confetti patterned paper.   I created a shaker card filled with confetti simply by adding vellum to the back side of my panel and adding a double layer of foam tape.   I then just piled some confetti in the center of my card base and adhered the panel over top.  

newton's nook designs | confetti | shaker card | birthday | birthday card | handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | papercraft | cardmaking

I stamped and colored in Newton, from Newton's Christmas Cuddles, and then die cut him out with the coordinating dies.  This is a great set to have on hand since it can be used for a variety of occasions other than the holidays!  I adhered him at the corner of my frame and then adhered a variety of sentiment strips cut from patterned paper to complete my card!

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!   Next week is release week at NND, and wait till you see the HUGE release we've got coming your way!   It's a goodie....be sure to stop back and check it out - the fun starts on Monday!   

Before I go, I want to announce the winner of the Tim Horton's gift card from my Coffee Lover's Blog Hop post - KIM HEGGINS, Congratulations! Send me an email at kimpletekreativity@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get your prize to you! 

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely adorable Kimberly'
    Congratulations Kim!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!