Friday, January 22, 2016

Newton's Nook - Inky Paws #28 Love

It's time for another Inky Paws Challenge with Newton's Nook Designs!   The theme for this challenge is 'Love', and I was excited to showcase the new Darling Hearts die set!  My card is nearly all die cut - the only stamping is the sentiment!
die cut heart card | Newton's Nook Designs | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | valentine | handmade card
Instead of separating the two smallest heart dies when I received them, I left them together - this made lining everything up super easy!  I started by die cutting my pink heart and for the second heart, I placed the die slightly on top of the pink heart and cut again with the orange, and then so on and so forth.   When I was all done, I coated the smaller hearts with Glossy Accents, and glued them back inside the larger hearts in the opposite order.   The heat embossed sentiment is from the Whispering Pines stamp set.
die cut heart card | Newton's Nook Designs | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | valentine | handmade card
I hope you've enjoyed today's card!   We'd love it if you played along with the challenge - I can't wait to see what you create! 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous!super creative... thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love the rainbow hearts and the added glossy accents too!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!