Friday, September 18, 2015

Inky Paws #25 - Halloween!



Woo-hoo!   It's Friday....and it's time for another Inky Paws Challenge over at Newton's Nook!   The theme for this challenge is Halloween, so I broke out one of my favorite NND sets - Spooky Street!



To create this card, I stamped the haunted house and embossed with black glitter embossing powder.   It looks SO cool in real life!   I colored in the windows with Copics and used my Scan N Cut to cut it out.   Once I had that done, I set it aside to focus on the background.   I really wanted to keep the haunted house the main focus, so I decided to keep the rest of the card one layer.




   I die cut a circle into a piece of scrap paper and used it as a mask to ink on some Distress Ink in a mixture of blues, purples and blacks for the sky, and a mixture of greens and black for the grass.   I stamped the tree and bats and then added my haunted house with foam tape.   I added the sentiment on the inside of this card.


I hope you have time to play along with the challenge - it's fun and you could win a $10 store credit to the NND shop!

Challenge 

I'm entering this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Love This Technique (mine is distress inked backgrounds!)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous inked background and I love your Halloween card ~ it's spookalicious! :)

    Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!