Monday, August 31, 2015

Stamp-A-Faire 2015 - That's a wrap!

So I was able to find enough time to make one last card for Papertrey Ink's Stamp-A-Faire 2015.   I chose to do Laura's thread nest challenge (I miss Laura on the PTI team.....don't you?!?!).  

Ken Oliver Colorburst | watercolor | thread nest | kimpletekretivity.blogspot.com
I got my new Color Burst pigments in the mail today, and had to play with them...this is a mix of several of the blue and purple shades.   I absolutely LOVED how it turned out and since it didn't need much else, I thought it'd be the perfect background for a "thread nest" card.   I used metallic silver thread and a PTI die stacked several times for added impact.   Some Wink of Stella on the die and some Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Silver sequins finish the card!

Ken Oliver Colorburst | watercolor | thread nest | kimpletekretivity.blogspot.com

Hope to see you back tomorrow for a fun beachy card!  I'm trying to hold on to the last bits of summer, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!