Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Congrats! A Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash Card




I'm back with another card for Winnie & Walter's first Birthday Bash celebration!  This one is for the Gradient Challenge with Vanessa .  I used the Scenery: Big Bang Classic Star Creative Screenings with embossing paste with Distress Ink reinkers to get the gradient look.   The 'Congrats' is a digital cut file from Winnie & Walter from the The Big, the Bold And You set.   It was die cut twice - once covered with silver ink, and once covered with Distress Ink.   After I adhered the two, offset just a bit, I covered the entire word with Glossy Accents.
I stamped the supporting sentiment and mounted the panel onto cardstock covered with Distress Ink for a perfect match!  And of course, there are a few of my beloved sequins from Pretty Pink Posh to add some sparkle & shine!

Head over to the Winnie & Walter blog for your chance to play along with these fun challenges - there are 10 (!!) of them!



2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! Love the stars and the off-set word with Glossy Accents looks amazing! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, what a gorgeous festive card! I like your work with embossing paste and distress colouring

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!