Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stretch Your Stamps 2 Homework

I signed up for Online Card Classes "Stretch Your Stamp 2" and have enjoyed every minute of it!   I'm super behind on the homework, though, and since the gallery is closing soon (tomorrow, I think), I figured I'd better pop in and post something quick!

This homework is from day one.    The technique of watercolor resist isn't a new one to me, but if I don't have encouragement to break out the watercolors, it doesn't usually happen.  Watercolor is so pretty, but it's not easy for me, that's for sure.  

In any case, from one background stamped panel, I was able to make four cards!   There's only three here, I still have one in the works.





I love how the middle card takes on a more manly vibe based on where I die cut the hello.  Losing the purple really worked wonders in this case!   I think that card is my favorite.    The cute little wood stars are from Pretty Pink Posh.   Love that open star!

I hope everyone taking the class has enjoyed it as much as me....I've been cruising the gallery, and there is so much to see!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cards! I know what you mean about watercoloring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are beautiful!!!! Great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!