Friday, March 21, 2014

Make it Monday with PTI

Melissa made a gorgeous card for this week's MIM, and I was so inspired!   For the first time ever, I used paint on one of my PTI impression plates.   While I didn't have the same type of paint that she used, I tried it with Distress Paint and it worked just fine.   The color was close to PTI's Sweet Blush, so that's what I went with for the rest of the card.  I embossed the Harvest Berries gingko leaves in white on vellum and went over it with some gold distress paint.   I also used the heart border upside down to create the tiny scallops.   A few sequins (but of course!) and it was finished.   I am ahead of the game here with a Mother's Day card!!    Fine by me....I love having things ready to go!  

This is the first of three posts today....I've been busy in the craft room all day!   Not much else to do, as it is STILL snowing in NY.   Unreal!   Maybe we will skip spring and head straight into summer?   One can dream, I guess, lol!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the gold & pink - great take on the MIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberly, this is beautiful! Also a fan of pink and gold and a gorgeous 3-D!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!