Monday, August 27, 2012

Make It Monday #80

Long time no blog! Oooh, the summer has just flown by! I can't believe the kids go back to school next week. Sad, but I have to admit, they've driven me a bit crazy, especially these last couple weeks :) In any case, I've spent the last few days playing around in my craft room, contemplating submitting some of my work for a DT call. I've never submitted anything (other than online challenges), so I'm a little nervous, but I just may do it. Better make my mind up soon though - my work has to be turned in by tomorrow!!! When I woke this morning, I was surprised to find that Papertrey's MIM was "garlands". I just completed a card yesterday afternoon that totally fit the bill! Here it is....hope you enjoy! Have a great week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Good luck on the design team entry. Nothing to be nervous about. Let me know if you get it.
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card. I would not hesitate to submit it. I have the same stamp set and have never used it. You have given me some ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!