Saturday, October 6, 2018

WCMD Cover Up Die Release & Sale at Lil' Inker Designs!


Hi friends, Happy World Card Making Day!   Lil' Inker Designs has a special sale and the release of a brand new cover up die to celebrate this special day.    Check out my card to see the new Diagonal Plaid Cover Up Die in action, and be sure to read to the end of the post for more details on the sale!


I used the new Diagonal Plaid Cover Up Die to create the fun background by die cutting once from cream cardstock and once from brown cardstock.   I layered these (flip one upside down to create the plaid!) onto a kraft card base.   I die cut a Dotted Tag and stamped it with several elements from the new Fall Foliage stamp set, adding some detail with a cream colored pencil.   Next, I added lots of leaves - the largest is an ink blended leaf die cut from the Leaf Love die set and stamped with a sentiment from Leafy Greetings and the smaller leaves are from Fall Foliage.  I'm loving the festive Autumn vibe of this card!
So....about that WCMD sale!    This brand new Cover Up Die is 10% off, no code needed!   As if that wasn't enough, ALL the Cover Up Dies are also 10% off!   Just add 'em to your cart and you'll see the discount reflected at checkout!   Have a great weekend - I hope you have a chance to get crafty!

PRODUCTS USED

   



 



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colors and layering! Love the Diagonal Plaid die! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing fall card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!