Sunday, October 28, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Big Hope

Hi everyone!   I hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far.   CAS-ual Fridays' fabulous October release is now available, and today the DT and I are showcasing a beautiful new die called Big Hope.   This die can be used for a number of things, but since this month is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and out fearless leader, Michele is a survivor of this horrible disease, I wanted to "think pink".
I blended several shades of pink Distress Oxide inks onto just half of my card, and then flicked on some water droplets for interest.   I die cut the Big Hope die and added the lightest color pink ink onto just the top half of the die.    I used the Big Hope die to cut a few more words and then stacked them all up for dimension, and adhered to the card right where the light pink ink fades to white for a tone on tone look.    I added the supporting sentiment (from Hope Ribbon) in grey ink.

I love how simple this card is - it let's that beautiful die cut word steal the show.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today - be sure to stop back over the next several days to see more inspiration using the October release!    If you are ready to order, be sure to use my special code, KIMBERLYSENTME to save 15%!    See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!