Monday, October 29, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Dashing Stamps & Dies

Hi again, crafty friends!   Today the CAS-ual Fridays design team and I are sharing projects made with the new Dashing stamps and dies!   I love this swirly, twirly die cut word, don't you?!
I started by stamping the snowflake tree from an older set, Sugar Plum Fairy, in several shades of Catherine Pooler inks.   Next, i die cut the Snow sentiment twice, once from glitter paper and once from grey cardstock, and layered them up.   

I stamped the 'let it' from Dashing with grey ink, then added the layered die cut word.   I also stamped a few snowflakes from the Dashing set around the sentiment.

There you have it!    I hope you've enjoyed my card.   I'll be back again tomorrow with some more CFS goodness for you!   See you then!

Be sure to use this code if you do any shopping at CAS-ual Fridays - you'll save 15%!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!