Thursday, October 25, 2018

Lil' Inker Designs October Release - Day 2


Good morning!    Today the design team is celebrating day two of  Lil' Inker Designs amazing October release!   Yesterday I shared some holiday projects, so today I'm switching gears a bit - I've got a Thanksgiving card for you!

I used the super cute new Hap-pie Thanksgiving stamp set for the sentiment here and the Pie die for my pumpkin slice.   I die cut all of the pie elements and added some inked detail.   Just a touch of brown on the orange cardstock made the perfect shade for pumpkin pie!   



I set my pie aside and used the Cover Up-Diagonal Plaid die to create the fun background.   I die cut this several times and inlaid the different color pieces to create this look.    All that was left was to add the sentiment and die cut pie to complete the card!

That's all for today, but be sure to hop along leaving comments for a chance to WIN this entire release!    And stop by again tomorrow for one more day of inspiration using all the brand new stamps & dies!  See you tomorrow!


FULL HOP LIST


LID SUPPLIES USED

    

      


29 comments:

  1. Fabulous pumpkin pie
    card! Love the plaid
    die background.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat dessert first is a fabulous motto to live by :) Amazing card, love the shading on your pie and the inlaid background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the background die! Cute cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! That pie cards is over the top in fab. Love it! The background is perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome design using the cover plate. And the
    colors are so perfectly Fall. Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who who doesn’t love pumpkin pie!?!! Awesome card! Love the warm cozy vibe!💛🧡🧡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card! I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOO cool! I love the pie die and the way you framed it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pie with cream against a fantastic background!
    I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy card! I love how you shade that pie slice it looks soooo real!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect design! Love the pieced colors in the background and the pie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very realistic looking pie--now I am hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card design, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Scrumptious looking pie! Love that nicely browned crust and pumpkin filling.... yum! Awesome background too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing card....the cake seems real!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card. That slice looks so real. I like how you filled in the plaid background with fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. CUTE and TASTY card!
    LOVE your slice of pie and inky dimension, such a fun sentiment and fabulous inlaid plaid background too!
    Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic shading on the pie.
    Great card. Love the color
    choices. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. When I saw your pie card with that outstanding inlaid background I flipped. You did a fantastic job showcasing that die!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, so fabulous! Awesome background and great fall colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a fantastic card! So glad to see one for Thanksgiving. I really like your fun idea to put the different colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The pie die is my fav of the release

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love how you filled in the cover plate die with all the fall colours! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. That paper pieced background is awesome and I totally love the fall colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fun card! Love the pieced background!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!