Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Halloween is in the Air!

Happy Hump Day, friends!    I thought I'd share another card made with the newest release from Lil' Inker Designs.   I adore these stitched bats and couldn't wait to use them!

To create my card, I masked off the top and bottom of a piece of white cardstock and blended a few shades of Distress Oxide inks to create a night sky.   Before I removed the mask, I flicked on some stars with a paintbrush  dipped in some gesso mixed with water.

Once I removed the mask, I stamped the sentiment from Boo Balloons just below the inked portion and added a few of the Stitched Bats - the largest with dimensional adhesive.   To really make them pop I added some tiny eyes from Doodlebug!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today!   You can find all of the supplies over at the Lil' Inker Designs shop.   I've listed the products below!   Have a wonderful Wednesday!

     



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!