Sunday, October 9, 2016

WCMD with Winnie & Walter - Rainbow Colour Challenge

Hello!   I have a card to share using supplies from Winnie & Walter - I adore their stamps and dies!   I'm entering this card into the Rainbow Colour Challenge with Gayatri.

rainbow heart | handmade card | Kimberly Rendino | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | winnie & walter | clear stamps | minc machine | foiling | cardmaking | papercraft

I die cut the solid heart from the True Multifaceted Heart dies from some toner paper and ran it through my Minc with rainbow coloured foil.   It is gorgeous, I tell you!! Rainbow colours just make me happy!   I die cut the heart frame from solid black cardstock and adhered it over the foiled heart, leaving some pieces inside for added interest.   The sentiment comes from the Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T stamp set.

Simple, and colorful!   Hope you're having a wonderful weekend, crafty friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!