Wednesday, October 19, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Powerful Words

Hello again, crafty friends!   Michele has done it again!   Check out the gorgeousness that is the new set "Powerful Words".   These sentiments just rock, and I wanted to give this one the spotlight!

rainbow shaker card by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | clear stamps | stamping | cardmaking | handmade card | colorful | sequins | miracles | shaker card

I used a fun Foam Front Card Kit by Queen & Company to create this card - just add sequins (or shaker material of your choice).   I did a rainbow of colors from Pretty Pink Posh for this particular card, but I can just picture doing these in holiday colors, an ombre of one particular shade....the options are endless!  

The width of the lines was just right to add the smaller words of the sentiment directly to the card front.   For the large 'Miracles', I stamped in Versamark ink onto acetate, and heat embossed with black glitter embossing powder.   I fussy cut around the word, and adhered it to the card front.   rainbow shaker card by Kimberly Rendino | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps | clear stamps | stamping | cardmaking | handmade card | colorful | sequins | miracles | shaker card
'Powerful Words', and the entire October release, is available in the CAS-ual Fridays store right NOW!   Remember, the code KIMBERLY16 will save you 15% off your entire purchase!   Happy shopping!





1 comment:

  1. I just love this shaker card and I plan to try one like it. Very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!