Sunday, October 9, 2016

World Card Making Day with Winnie & Walter - Pinspiration Challenge

Hello there, I'm back with another card for W&W's World Card Making Day challenge - this one was inspired by Heather's Pinterest photo


And here is what I came up with!

handmade card | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | Kimberly Rendino | Winnie & Walter | stamping | clear stamps | watercolor | sequins

I stamped a floral sprig from In Bloom - Addie's Garden in the lower right hand corner of a piece of watercolor cardstock.   I added some hand drawn detail with a black pen.   I loosely colored the flowers with my Zig watercolor markers.   The sentiment is from Wishing You.   As a finishing touch, I sprayed the entire panel with some gold glitter spray by Therm-o-Web and added a few gold sequins by Pretty Pink Posh!

Hope you've enjoyed my card!   I'll be back later with my third and (probably) final entry for the Winnie & Walter World Cardmaking Day Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!