Sunday, October 8, 2017

HB2U, CAS-ual Fridays!

Hello there!   Hope you've enjoyed the weekend - I can't believe Monday is looming - there's never enough time  during the weekends is there?!

Today I'm sharing a card in honor of CAS-ual Fridays' 5th Birthday!    Woo-hoo!   And check below for info on a special sale and a discount code!

I began by stamping the Full on Floral background with red ink onto pink paper - I love the contrast!   I highlighted some of the flowers with pale yellow & white colored pencil.   I kept it simple and let the heat embossed sentiment, from Whole Shebang shine!   The hashtag (from Rad 2)  was a punny accent I couldn't resist  - those sweet birthday cake calories DEFINITELY shouldn't count, am I right?!

OK - so, in honor of CAS-ual Fridays' 5th birthday, Michele has put everything in the 'Birthday Category' on sale 20% off through October 31, no code needed!   AND, you can save 15% on top of that as well by using my code, KIMBERLY2017!   How awesome is that?!   The code will get you 15% off everything - not just items in the birthday category - #sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!