Friday, October 20, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Joy

**This is my second post for today - for the Hero Arts "Jump Start the Holidays" blog hop, click HERE **

Hello there!   We are on day number three of sneak peeks for the October CAS-ual Fridays release.   We've had some fun and snarky sentiments, and now it's time to share a holiday stamp set!   This new stamp set, called Joy, is filled with large scale words and fun snowflakes.  It will be available with all the other new stamp sets this Saturday (tomorrow!!) in the CAS-ual Fridays store!
I kept my card pretty simple - I masked the snowflake and stamped and heat embossed the letters with red glitter embossing powder.   Next I masked the letters and stamped and heat embossed the snowflake.   I really like how the embossing looks on patterned paper - it's a nice subtle background for the bold sentiment!   

Check in again tomorrow to see the final stamp set of the release!   See you then!



2 comments:

  1. One word says so much. Lovely card! That background just makes it all pop.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!