Monday, October 2, 2017

A Blog Named Hero October Challenge

http://www.ablognamedhero.com/2017/10/challenge-calling-all-critters-with-lawn-fawn-part-one
Hello!  Can you believe it is October already?!   Goodness, the year is flying by!   We had a wonderful weekend picking apples and pumpkins....so I hope you'll forgive me for jumping the gun a little with a holiday card, lol!

This month A Blog Named Hero is collaborating with none other than the fabulous Lawn Fawn for a super fun challenge - just use a critter (or critters) on your cards along with some Hero Arts goodies and link up over at A Blog Named Hero!
For my card, I combined stamp sets from Hero Arts (trees, lights, present & sentiment from Holiday Animals) and Lawn Fawn (critters from Beary Happy Holidays).  I stamped the trees onto blue cardstock using Distress Oxide inks - they look so vibrant, I just love it!   Then I flicked on some gesso mixed with water to create a snowy scene.  I tucked my Copic colored critters and accessories into some stitched hill dies from Lawn Fawn to finish things off!

Hope you've enjoyed my card today - be sure to link up your own critter card at A Blog Named Hero....can't wait to see what you create!!


1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute card! I love how you linked the 2 bears with the light. Thanks for the inspiration. Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!