Thursday, August 25, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Product Spotlight Guest - Autumn Blessings

Hello!   I'm guesting over on the Whimsy Stamps blog today, sharing a couple of cards I've created using the new Autumn Blessings stamps and dies.  I am SOOOO ready for fall!

whimsy stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft | autumn | leaves | fall | thanksgiving | blessings | pumpkins | embossing

My first card showcases the pumpkins from the stamp set - I used a rock-n-roll technique to ink them with a bit of shading.   Aren't the font choices for these sentiments gorgeous?!  

whimsy stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft | autumn | leaves | background paper| fall

My next card uses just the smaller stamps from the Autumn Blessings stamp set to create a background.   The sentiment was stamped on a matching piece of cardstock with several of the maple leaves stamped in Versamark for a subtle addition.   

I hope you've enjoyed my cards - are you ready for fall yet, or wanting to hang onto summer for a bit longer?   Personally, I can taste the pumpkin spice lattes and smell the leaves in the air, lol!   

Stop by again tomorrow for Newton's Nook Designs' latest Inky Paws Challenge!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!