Friday, August 26, 2016

Newton's Nook Inky Paws Challenge #35 - Burlap and/or Lace!

Hello!!   It's almost the weekend!!   My weekend is booked - football scrimmages & lacrosse tryouts are taking up what is left of our precious summer weekends before the kids go back to school in September.   But speaking of September.....I'm all about the autumn cards lately, and THAT makes me happy! 

quilled | quilling | autumn | fall | leaves | newton's nook designs | burlap | twine | handmade card | papercraft | stamping | cardmaking | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

This month's Inky Paws challenge is to use burlap and/or lace on your creation.  I couldn't wait to use Beautiful Leaves again- I stamped and die cut several of the leaves and colored them in with Copic markers.   I die cut another leaf from burlap and then punched holes in the top of all of them and threaded them with gold/cream twine and tied them in a bow at the top of a brown panel I'd die cut with a decorative edge.   The sentiment was heat embossed with gold .  I adhered the panel with foam tape to a kraft card base that I'd stamped with the leaf images from Beautiful Leaves.   

quilled | quilling | autumn | fall | leaves | newton's nook designs | burlap | twine | handmade card | papercraft | stamping | cardmaking | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

I hope you get a chance to play along with our challenge!   I can't wait to see what you create!!  Have fun getting crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!