Tuesday, August 2, 2016

A Tiki-rific 40th Birthday Card!

Happy Tuesday, friends!   I've got a special card to share with you today - a card made for my husband's 40th Birthday this past weekend!  I've used the new Newton's Nook Designs stamp set Tiki Time and an older NND favorite, Years of Cheers!
tiki | tropical drinks | birthday card | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft | paper crafts | doodlebug | fun in the sun | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | newton's nook designs

I stamped the Tiki cups with several shades of brown ink and then stamped again (I used my MISTI) with Versamark and heat embossed them with clear embossing powder.   The sentiment was put together using stamps from Years of Cheers, and the paper is from the Doodlebug Fun in the Sun  6x6 paper pad.  I stamped the super-cute "You're Tiki-rific" sentiment on the inside!

tiki | tropical drinks | birthday card | handmade card | stamping | cardmaking | papercraft | paper crafts | doodlebug | fun in the sun | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | newton's nook designs

I hope you've enjoyed my tropical birthday card!   I know my husband did - along with the Jimmy Buffett concert tickets I gave him as a gift!!  Doesn't get much more tropical than that!   (Note - I'm still waiting on my Hawaiian vacation, lol!!)

Happy Tuesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!