Tuesday, April 12, 2016

For You!


Hi there, everyone!   I'm popping in today with a card featuring the super sweet stamp set Wild About Zoo from Newton's Nook Designs!   
elephant | birthday card | handmade card | newton's nook designs | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | bakers twine | balloons

I stamped one elephant, and to create a little friend for him, I did some mirror stamping (I stamped the image onto the back of another clear stamp and then carefully stamped down being sure to lift straight up to avoid smearing).   I added some balloons from Newton's Birthday Flutter and drew in the strings so they look as if they are tied to the elephant's trunk.   So cute!   The elephants were colored in with Copic markers.   A bit of Glossy Accents made the balloons nice and shiny!

I hope you've enjoyed my card today!   Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your SWEET Card!! How FUN are those Elephants Mirror Stamped and holding the Balloons!! SQUEAL!! Makes me SMILE!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!