Tuesday, April 26, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays New Release - Day 2

You guys!   I absolutely LOOOOVE the stamp set we're showcasing today as part of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release week.   This set is called Dream Then Do, and the inspirational sayings combined with the fonts are nothing short of amazing!!! 

dream then do | cas-ual fridays stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | inspirational quote | handmade card | ombre ink  | pretty pink posh | hero arts

I knew immediately what I wanted to do with this stamp set.....I kept it pretty CAS by first stamping the sentiment in the center of my top folding white card base with black ink.   I then re-stamped the image several times, inking up with Hero Arts ombre ink pads in a variety of colors.   I was able to selectively cut out the colorful words and adhere them over top of the black sentiment with foam tape.   To jazz it up just a bit I added some sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and embossed several lines at the top and bottom of the card using my scoring board.

dream then do | cas-ual fridays stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com | inspirational quote | handmade card | ombre ink  | pretty pink posh | hero arts

There's more to come from this awesome CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release!   Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see more!  Until then, be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog for a TON of inspiration from the whole DT!






3 comments:

  1. I love how you stamped your sentiment, you really made it the star of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfection!! I LOVE how you used different colors on this sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments so much!