Friday, November 2, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Pear Tree Fri-Dies

Hi there!   It's the final day of inspiration using the CAS-ual Fridays October release, and today I've got my favorite card of the release to share with you!!   Woo-hoo!
We're introducing the companion Fri-die to the previoulsy released Partridge in a Pear Tree stamp set, and this die is FAB-U-LOUS!    Look at all those tiny bits that you no longer have to fussy cut out, lol!
I cut off the gift box base so I could just use the tree portion.   I colored it in with Copic markers and added some glitter to the pears and Glossy Accents to both the bird and the pears.   I stamped the sentiment (I cut it apart) at the top and added a twine bow.   

I love how simple this card is, but that tree makes such an impact!   Love!   Thanks for checking out all of the CAS-ual Fridays release posts this past week - remember that you can use the code KIMBERLYSENTME to save 15% on your entire order (including new release items!) at CAS-ual Fridays! 

Have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!