Thursday, November 1, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays October Release - Naughty'isms

Hello again!   Today we're sharing projects made with the adorable new Naughty'isms stamps & Naughty Fri-Dies from CAS-ual Fridays.   I just loooove the sentiments included in this stamp set and can't wait to use each and every one of them!
I stamped one of the dogs from the Nate & Friday stamp set and fussy cut him out.   I adhered him to a card panel I had embossed with snowflakes, and added a gift (die cut with the Naughty Fri-Dies) with a piece of foam adhesive.   

I added the sentiment strip and that gorgeous large sentiment with some liquid adhesive to complete the card.

Hope you've enjoyed my card today!   We have one more day of inspiration for you tomorrow, so be sure to stop back to see my favorite card of the release!   See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments so much!