Monday, January 15, 2018

Love Ya - 'Nuff Said!

Hello there!   Happy Monday morning to you!   I've got some CAS-ual Fridays goodness to share  featuring several of the newest CFS stamp sets as well as an older (and much loved) Fri-Die. 
I started by stamping the new Heart to Heart background with several shades of Catherine Pooler inks (Aquatini, Daydream, Royal Treatment & Flirty Fuchsia)  Next I used a paintbrush to add color to the center of the hearts with a little ink mixed with water.   I adhered it on an angle and added the 'Love Ya' die and the 'Nuff Said sentiment from Coffee Talk.  A few gems from Little Things from Lucy's Cards finished this off!


Thanks for stopping by today!   Just a reminder - if you do any shopping over in the CFS store, use the code KIMBERLYSENTME to save 15% on your entire purchase!!

Have a fantastic week!


1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!