Sunday, December 17, 2017

Happy Chanukah Wishes


Hello friends!  Today I have a Chanukah card to share.   I have several friends who celebrate Chanukah, and it's awesome to have stamp sets in my stash so I'm able to create something tailored just for them!
Continuing on with my easy to mail holiday cards, this is another (nearly) one layer card.   I stamped the sentiment, from Chanukah, with an ombre of different blue shades of ink.   Since I was using my MISTI, I was able to stamp again with Versamark and heat emboss over top of the colors with clear embossing powder that I added just a touch of glitter to.   


The next step involved using an embossing diffuser, something I've had in my stash for ages, but have never used.   We all have items we've never got around to using, am I right?!   I placed the stamped piece in a snowflake embossing folder, then placed the oval embossing diffuser over the sentiment.   I love how it embossed the flakes just around the sentiment and not over top of it!

I sponged on a few shades of blue Distress Ink, and that finishes off today's card!  Thanks so much for stopping by!   Head over to CAS-ual Fridays if you want to check out the huge assortment of Chanukah/Hannukah stamps, as well as all of the other great goodies in the shop!   Use the special code KIMBERLY2017 to save 15%


2 comments:

I appreciate your comments so much!