Tuesday, June 28, 2016

It's Shark Week with Newton's Nook Designs!!


It's SHARK week! Newton's Nook Designs is featuring their awesome Shark Bites stamp set  and NEW coordinating Shark Bites Die set all week on the NND blog with new fun projects each day!
shark | shark week | newton's nook designs | snappy birthday | handmade card | papercraft | cardmaking | clear stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

I used the new dies to create inlaid waves for my background!   I also used the die to cut out my Copic colored shark, and added Glossy Accents to the water splashes and his sharp teeth.   I put him on an Action Wobble so he wiggles around - so fun! 

shark | shark week | newton's nook designs | snappy birthday | handmade card | papercraft | cardmaking | clear stamps | kimpletekreativity.blogspot.com

Check out the deal NND is offering on the Shark Bites & Shark Bites dies!   They're on sale through July 1, so grab yours now! 



1 comment:

I appreciate your comments so much!